29 May 2009

Purchase A Logo

CUSTOM LOGO 

Purchase your logo here! * We accept PayPal only *

Remember, there is a waiting list. Once you make a full or partial payment you will be added to the waiting list and notified of your official start date!

Custom Logo- I Wanna Be A Rock Star
$345 (pay in full)


Custom Logo - I Wanna Be A Rock Star
$172.50 (half payment)



Custom Logo - Oh Soooo Fabulous
$295.00 (full payment)


Custom Logo - Oh Sooo Fabulous
$147.50 (half pymt)


Custom Logo - Looking Good
$245 (full pymt)

Custom Logo - Looking Good
$122.50 (half pymt)


Logo Warehouse Logo
$125 - leave us a note, which one do you want?



1 comment:

fmittenthal said...

Hi! My name is Francine Mittenthal. I just purchased your $245 package and paid 1/2 down thru my husbands Paypal account. Please be sure to change correspondance information to mine: fmittenthal@comcast.net. I actually like a "LogoWarehouse" design, but wanted to tweak an element. Please let me know how we should proceed.
THANK YOU!
Francine