06 June 2008

MORE $99 LOGOS!!! HOLY WOW!!!!

OH MY GOODNESS!! Are you seeing what I'm seeing?

INCREDIBLE LOGOS at AMAZING PRICES!! Oh-Yeah!

You pick your favorite, first come first serve basis. 

You pick it, I'll change the colors for you (if you want) and make you a watermark plus all the other files you'll need for printing, marketing, web, etc.

Add the Starter Marketing Kit and it's only $110!!!
Now that's a STEAL!!!

Shoot me an e-mail and tell me what you want. Once you pay for it, IT'S ALL YOURS!! And I will remove it from this blog!

I look forward to hearing from you.
:) Heidi


* IF YOU SEE IT, IT'S AVAILABLE.... ONCE IT'S PAID FOR I WILL REMOVE IT FROM THE BLOG!!!!!**  E-MAIL ME FOR PAYMENT INFORMATION heidi@heidikrugercreations.com


SOLD  #1 !!!  :)








LOGO #4 SOLD

LOGO #5 SOLD



















SOLD #12 ...







SOLD #14

SOLD #15



1 comment:

LTC said...

I think #2 may be sold! haha...just checking in to see if there was anything new...