07 August 2007

HK Logo Warehouse

Everyone loves a bargain!
I got this idea from a fellow graphic designer who is no longer doing business on the net... so I thought I'd use her idea and tweak it into my own, for HK Creations.
I have decided to start offering HK Logo Warehouse.
I am contracted to design three custom logos for each of my clients. They then choose one logo to work with and I am left with two, beautiful, custom logos... floating around on my hard drive, taking up space and never getting used. What a waste!
Here's the deal... HK Logo Warehouse will show you samples of logo's that are available to purchase. See one you like, I will change the color(s) and the name, the rest stays the same and for that you get the logo for 40% off!!! What a steal! That means HK Logo's at the Warehouse are $135.00! Now that's a bargain! They will come will all the files you'd get with the purchase of a new logo, you just don't get three samples to choose from!
HK Logo Warehouse will launch at the end of August right here on the BLOG! So keep and eye out and be sure to tell all your friends!
Smiles-
Heidi

1 comment:

Christie said...

Anxiously awaiting..............